Abhinaya Yog Acting Workshop
Professional Actor and Teacher
Lalit Parimoo is a film, television and theatre actor well known for his performances in Shaktimaan, Haider, Mubarkaan and other T.V. shows like Jhoome Jiya Re, Bhaskar Bharti, Tejaswini, Remix, Kangan, Kora Kagaz, Maila Anchal etc.
He has authored a book titled “Mai Manushya Noon” and has conceptualized “Abhinaya Yog” a new system of self-development.
He has been conducting workshops and training students for last several years.
The academy also conducts self-development workshops for corporate houses. The details can be discussed.
- Body movement with special classes of yogasana.
- Voice and speech.
- Navrasa & Emotional wellness where one learns to express one’s emotions.
- Study of text, literature, plays & poetry.
- Scene-work from classical drama and modern drama.
- Students shall participate in several plays during the term.
- All students shall learn to perform in front of the camera for television and films.
- Students shall learn dancing, sword fight, music and personality grooming.
- Students shall travel outside Mumbai also for performances.
- Special classes for auditions and look tests.
ONE MONTH COURSE
WEEKEND CLASSES – ONE MONTH DAYS: SATURDAY & SUNDAY TIMINGS: 11:00 AM TO 02:00 PM
4 MONTH COURSE
The duration of this basic acting course, according to the principles of Abhinaya Yog shall be of four months duration, where a student shall get an opportunity to learn the basics of Abhinaya (acting).
DAYS: WEDNESDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY.
The Fees for the above course – Rs. 40,000/-
TIMINGS: 10 AM TO 2PM
ONE YEAR COURSE
This is a specialized course for all those who desire to learn the acting skills, according to the system and principles of Abhinaya Yog in order to become professional actors and would like to work for theater, television, and films. Students are given ample scope to work in different plays and short films in order to sharpen their skills and craft. During this one year, academy takes full responsibility for the student and trains them, keeping in mind the professional requirements.
FEES AND ELIGIBILITY All those residents of planet earth, irrespective of caste, creed, sex, religion, and nationality who have reached the age of eighteen years are eligible for admission.
DAYS: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY.
TIMINGS: 11:00 AM TO 02:00 PM
The fees for the above course – Rs. 1,20,000/-