Speech & Communication with Wordloom
Wordloom Workshops understands young minds to the core and thus develops & designs specific workshop patterns with a specific curriculum for different age groups. Gives an extra edge to a child’s observational, imaginative, and writing ability.
8 Sessions | Duration: 1.5 hours per day | Age Group: 8 to 10 and 11-14 | Fees: Rs. 3000/-
- Develops the confident public speaking ability.
- Teaches voice modulation.
- Improves vocabulary.
- Develops & improves interpersonal communication skills.
- Its Innovative, Interactive & Invigorating.
- Gets certificate on completion of the workshop.
- Day 1: Introduction to Speech, the difference between speech and communication, activating, speech organs, sound activity, gibberish speech activity, interpretation activity.
- Day 2: Introduction to Speech Fundamentals, Pace-Pause-Stress activity, Vocal expressions, breathing exercises.
- Day 3: Pitch-Volume activity, Intonation exercises, Tone exercises, communication skill elements, Non-verbal communication.
- Day 4: Projection Exercises, Articulation-Diction exercises, mouth & sound coordination, communication modules.
- Day 5: Articulation-Diction activity, Telephone conversation snippet, Interpersonal communication activities level 1, verbal play.
- Day 6: Characterization with voice, Interpersonal communication activities level 2, sound & word activity, verbal play.
- Day 7: Scene set-up with speech fundamentals, verbal play
- Day 8: Group discussion, interaction with parents.
About the Facilitator:
Tapobrati Das Samaddar:
An entrepreneur, television & theatre writer – director and radio presenter. With over two decades of experience in the industry, Ms. Samaddar runs Workshops in the Media and Education wings.
For more information, please call or WhatsApp at: +91 98924 35803