CLAP Fit presents Sanskrit for Beginners
Sanskrit has been the predominant language of Hindu texts encompassing a rich tradition of philosophical and religious texts, as well as poetry, music, drama, scientific, technical, and others. It is the predominant language of one of the largest collections of historic manuscripts.
Now learn the basics of Sanskrit- the mother of all languages! Online
- Learning the language( Sanskrit- the mother of all languages)
- Memorizing ancient mantra helps improves memory and increases the size of brain regions associated with cognitive function
- Disclosing the hidden gems in Indian Vedic Scripts
- Increase in Job opportunity due to a shift in focus on Sanskrit under the National Education Policy
- From 04th Jan to 19th Jan (14 sessions)
- Time: 2: 30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Fee- 2,100
- Trainer- Muskan
Call or WhatsApp for further inquiries: +971505958004
Sanyukta Yoga Profile:
Trainers at Sanyukta Yoga are advance certified professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of an individual.
Muskan, she is passionate about Sanskrit and well-learned teacher.