The domain name along with its pages and subdomains (collectively called the “Web Site”) is owned and operated by CLAP.
What Information do We Collect?
The user expressly agrees and acknowledges that the company collects and stores personal information while providing services. When you sign up on the Web Site, we may collect the following information-
Information About the User-
- User’s Name and Address.
- Email address, phone number and other contact information of the user.
- KYC documents such as User’s Aadhaar and PAN Card.
- Other Information related to service enquiry, customer surveys and/or offers.
- Any other information necessitated to provide the users with desired services.
It shall be the duty of the Users to make sure that the information and documents provided by them are true, correct, and current at all times. Users alone shall be responsible for any loss in any of any discrepancy, inaccuracy, obsolescence or falsity in such information or documents. The Company shall be at liberty to terminate or suspend any User’s access to the website or any of the services offered in such cases on its sole and exclusive discretion.
Non-Personal Information Collected by Us-
The user is aware that we automatically collect certain information about the user that cannot be used to personally identify the user. These types of information are – anonymous usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type,preferences you submit, etc. This data is collected in order keep record of your preferences, to catch up with recent trends, etc. so that we can provide you with specially customized services and offers.
How We Use and Share the Information Collected?
The user is aware that we use their information unless otherwise prohibited by law or a contractual obligation, for the following purposes-
Account singing up-
We use your name, phone number, mobile number, etc. to register an account for you. The account will help you avail our services and in communicating with us. For maintaining internal records– For maintaining a proper record about our users and subscribers, we use information such as name, address, etc. provided by you.
Improvement of services-
We may use your email, preferences, etc. in order to improve our services by understanding the issues faced by you.
Communication and customer service-
We may use information such as your email id, phone number, etc. to provide customer support, send promotional messages, etc. We may use your name, address, phone number, email, etc. in order to resolve any issue that you might be facing, questions you might have about our services, to follow up with you, etc. through our customer service team. Feedbacks/reviews– Any feedbacks or review given voluntarily by the user may be retained by us, in order to improve our services. The same may be shared with the viewers or other customers for a better understanding of our services.
In general, we use Non-Personal Information to improve our service and customize the user experience.
We also collect Non-Personal Information in order to update our services with recent trends.
We consider protecting your personal information vital and we do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share your information. The user is aware that their information is shared in the following exceptional cases-
- We share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party business tool providers who are performing services for us. We provide only that much of information/data which is necessary to provide you service requested or authorized by you.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to share with them in order to use their services. We recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the way your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
- We may share or disclose your personal information with our associate and subsidiary company.
- We may also share your information if required by the law or to respond to a legal process. We do not share your information with any third-party for their direct marketing purposes or benefits.
How we Protect the Data?
- The security of your personal data is important to us, we apply the best technology to protect this data. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
- Our information security practices include- SSL encryption designed to maintain the privacy of interaction between your browser and us.
- Firewall that protects from unauthorized electronic access to the server. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot provide a guarantee for its absolute security.
- The user credit or debit card information are not received or stored by us in any manner. This information is provided by you directly to the payment gateway which is authorized to handle such information
Links to other Websites and Web Pages
- The Web Site contains links to websites and web pages outside its own domain and control.
- These links are only for the convenience and reference of users. The linking of the websites is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our association with them.
- When you click on such links, you navigate from the Web Site to such other websites or web pages which are outside our control.
- The user agrees that cookies are small files that are placed on a user’s computer system with their permission.
- Cookies help web applications treat and respond to every user differently according to their preferences and choices.
- These web applications gather and remember user’s information about their preferences, likes, dislikes etc. to tailor its operations accordingly.
- The information gathered by cookies is only used for keeping track of traffic on the Web Site to modify it according to user’s needs and is used for statistical analysis purposes and is later deleted from the system.
- Cookies help us provide you with the best browsing experience and do not give us access to your system in any way. You may accept or decline cookies.
- Most browsers auto accept cookies but, you may change that from browser settings. However, declining or disabling auto acceptance of cookies may prevent you from experiencing best features of the Web Site.
Your Choice About the Use of Your Data
- You may choose not to provide us with certain data, but you might lose access to certain services provided by us or might not be able to access them at all.
- To stop receiving promotional communication from us you can unsubscribe the mechanism in promotional communication you receive or can change the setting of your email preference. Even when you change your email preference, you might receive messages regarding the services, the administrative confirmation, update in the services or update in the policy.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.