CLAP Counseling-Mental Health
C.L.A.P offers a Psychological Counselling in Mumbai which involves psychological testing and treatment. Our treatment process works on the holistic development of individuals. We incorporate expressive art therapy along with other therapies. Art therapy works as a boost for creativity and understanding of self. We work together to formulate a plan that best meets your needs. We specialize in working with people experiencing anxiety, depression and mainly low self-esteem.
OUR GOAL: To create a community where there are no labels attached to counseling. We want each one to realize it’s a precautionary step taken to foster one’s wellbeing. Good mental health is the answer to every question.
MEMBERS OF THE PANEL.
- She’s a certified Expressive Art therapist.
- Co-founder of CLAP and founder of Inner Katha.
- Board member and secretary of EATAI, the governing body and National Association of Expressive Art Therapy.
- She has presented and published a paper on ‘healing stories’ in India’s first International Expressive Art Therapy conference.
- Her work has been featured in top media such as I diva, Mumbai Mirror, Mid-day, Hindustan Times, Asian Age, Human Capital, Radio One and NDTV.
- At C.L.A.P, her vision is to help individuals and children strengthen their unique self-concept and build emotional resilience and confidence. By introducing Expressive art therapy, healing stories and applied psychodrama in her self-development campaigns, she has enabled various path-breaking case studies and courses such as Mama Mia, Catch Em Young, Teen-Up et al.
- She has conducted numerous workshops and projects in leading multinationals like Schneider Electric, Genpact, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Telenor, Schindler, Asian Paints, Indian Oil, Hexaware, Sony, Tata Motors, Hero Motors, Aditya Birla Group and others.
- She is a certified Hypnotherapist.
- She holds a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology.
- She has worked in schools as a Counselor and shadow teacher.
- She is a theatre actor and has been working in the field for past 2 years.
- She has worked with various organizations dealing with adults as well as children.
- She has a zest to work towards the well-being of people and help them to work towards a better living.
- She specializes in working with Children with special needs and has been working with them since past 4 years.
- She has volunteered in various organizations like Aakanksha Foundation, Rescue Foundation, and the Humsafar Trust.
COST PER SESSION: 1500/-