C.L.A.P offers a Psychological Counselling in Mumbai which involves psychological testing and treatment. Our treatment process works on the holistic development of individuals. We incorporate expressive art therapy along with other therapies. Art therapy works as a boost for creativity and understanding of self. We work together to formulate a plan that best meets your needs. We specialize in working with people experiencing anxiety, depression and mainly low self-esteem.
OUR GOAL: To create a community where there are no labels attached to counselling. We want each one to realize it’s a precautionary step taken to foster one’s wellbeing. Good mental health is the answer to every question.
MEMBERS OF THE PANEL.
- Board member and secretary of EATAI, the governing body and National Association of Expressive Art Therapy.
- Co-founder of CLAP and founder of Inner Katha.
- She’s a certified Expressive Art therapist.
- She has conducted numerous workshops and projects in leading multinationals like Schneider Electric, Genpact, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Telenor, Schindler, Asian Paints, Indian Oil, Hexaware, Sony, Tata Motors, Hero Motors, Aditya Birla Group and others.
- Her work has been featured in top media such as I diva, Mumbai Mirror, Mid-day, Hindustan Times, Asian Age, Human Capital, Radio One and NDTV.
- She has presented and published a paper on ‘healing stories’ in India’s first International Expressive Art Therapy conference.
- At C.L.A.P, her vision is to help individuals and children strengthen their unique self-concept and build emotional resilience and confidence. By introducing Expressive art therapy, healing stories and applied psychodrama in her self-development campaigns, she has enabled various path-breaking case studies and courses such as Mama Mia, Catch Em Young, Teen-Up et al.
- She holds a Master’s in Clinical psychology and specializes in testing using psychometric tools and counselling.
- She has worked in hospitals like J J hospital, KEM hospital, Thane Mental hospital and Kalwa Chatrapati Shivaji hospital.
- She has published a research paper on ‘Effectiveness of Gratitude Therapy on Guilt and Shame proneness’.
- She is passionate about touching the lives of people and helping individuals living a value-driven life.
- She has volunteered in numerous organizations like Parkinson’s disease and Movement Society.
COST PER SESSION: 1500/-